The Speaker’s Bureau can provide your organization, civic group, work team or neighborhood association with a qualified, experienced speaker representing the field of dispute resolution. These talks are highly informative with a focus on the role of the Dispute Resolution Center in addressing specific issues of a particular group. The mediation services and the professional mediator training courses offered by the DRC are the most sought after topics for discussion.
Learn more about the alternatives to resolving conflict.
- Determine how easy it is to use our mediation and training services.
- See who qualifies to participate in mediation.
- Check out the benefits of resolving your own conflict (cost, satisfaction, reliability of an agreement).
- These presentations generally last anywhere from thirty to sixty minutes and are ideal for luncheons and regular meetings where program presentations are desirable.
- The Speaker’s Bureau is FREE of charge.
- Presentations are offered in Spanish and English.
- The presentations last from thirty minutes to two hours and are generally didactic in style, though informal discussion is encouraged and fun ‘mediator’ exercises are employed to generate and sustain audience attentiveness.
View The Speaker’s Bureau Flier HERE!
For more information and scheduling, call 512-371-0033 or visit our Contact Us page.
The Speaker’s Bureau is FREE of charge.