Details & Special Features
- $99 includes shipping and handling (allow 10 business days for receipt).
- The mediation can be shown from beginning to end or viewed stage by stage.
- An introductory segment shows the parties arguing about the key issues in the dispute before being referred to mediation.
- The role play demonstrates the use of a six-step mediation process with co-mediators.
- The final segment reviews and demonstrates the skills of asking open-ended questions and identifying interests.
- The entire mediation is conducted in a joint session.
- Continuing Education credit available for DRC Volunteer Mediators.
Developed for use by…
- Basic mediation training programs.
- Mediation refresher courses.
- Orientations for mediation program administrators.
- In-service trainings for HR professionals.
- Anyone wishing to see a demonstration of the process and skills needed for interest-based dispute resolution.
Categorized in The Mediation Process DVD